Post-2016 Presidential Election, many are uncertain of their future as members of the LGBTQ Community. Without getting any deeper into politics, Barista Life simply wants to express our support for the LGBTQ Community with our limited edition Rainbow Lanyard.
For each lanyard sold, $1 will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign. The HRC is the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Americans. The Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than 1.5 million members and supporters nationwide — all committed to making HRC's vision a reality.
HRC envisions a world where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people are embraced as full members of society at home, at work and in every community.
We know it's not much, but at our size and after taking into account costs, shipping, packaging and personnel, it's the best we can do. We want to show our support!
- Made of High-Quality Polyester so it will never tear or fray
- Seriously lightweight at only 0.6 ounces
- Easy-to-Use, rotating metal clip to seamlessly interchange keys
- Plastic buckle allows for easy removal of lower section with keys
- Safety buckle which will release the lanyard if it ever gets caught so it doesn't choke you